HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES WE ARE FOLOWING THIS SUMMER. WHEN YOU COME TO THE FARM YOU MUST:
FOLLOW ALBERTA HEALTH SERVICES PROTOCOLS BY MAINTAINING A 2M/6FT DISTANCE FROM ANYONE NOT IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
REFRAIN FROM VISITING BILLYCO JUNCTION GARDENS IF YOU:
- HAVE A FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, RUNNY NOSE OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- HAVE TRAVELED OUTSIDE OF CANADA WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS
- ARE A CLOSE CONTACT OF A PERSON WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
LIST OF ITEMS YOU ARE TO BRING AND USE WHEN YOU ARE HERE:
- HAND SANITIZER / OR GLOVES
- FACE MASK
- WEATHER APPROPRIATE DRESS / HAT & FOOTWEAR
- MOSQUITO REPELLENT
- WATER / SNACKS/ TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR BELONGS AND COLLECT YOUR SNACK WRAPPERS.
Late June to July 10 – by appointment only
July 11 to August 25 – open 7am to 8pm daily
August 26 to September 30 – by appointment only
CHECK WEATHER CHANNEL FOR OUR AREA BEFORE COMING OUT.
Pick with a purpose! To ensure social distancing, no gathering or loitering will be permitted.
VISITORS ARE TO RESPECT FARM INSTRUCTIONS AS TO WHERE TO PICK BY STAYING IN THOSE DESIGNATED AREAS. WE DISCOURAGE ANY SAMPLING OF FRUITS OR VEGGIES. (Customers are no longer allowed to sample as they pick to avoid the risk of transferring the novel coronavirus from a person’s mouth to their hand to a plant that someone else might pick from later.)
BE SURE TO GIVE YOURSELF ENOUGH TIME TO PICK BEFORE FARM CLOSES.